I have a lot coming up these next few weeks including a trip to Minnesota! Soooo excited! I will be going MIA for awhile but at least this time it won’t be from depression but for fun events!!!
I have been on a cooking spree this week as well. I blame it on the change in birth control and my body trying to adapt to it. I guess adapting means cooking, cleaning and (as my co-worker puts is) nesting in general. This week I decided to use up the frozen tilapia that I had in my freezer. Best decision ever!
So here is the most delicious tilapia you will ever eat!!!!!! It is very very easy and It is also Paleo friendly!
(Originally found on Foodonthetable.com)
- 1 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 (teaspoon) chili powder
- 1/4 (teaspoon) cayenne pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 (tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (lime) lime, cut into wedges
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Green/Yellow/Red Peppers
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, chili powder and cayenne. Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of tilapia.
- Coat a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Arrange tilapia in a single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle tilapia with the remaining tablespoon of oil and bake until golden brown and flesh begins to flake, 7 to 9 minutes. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Saute peppers and zucchini in olive oil and garlic salt.